17-Nov-2016 - Each year hundreds of representatives from civil society gather at the ACOSS Conference to engage in a meeting of minds. The ACOSS National Co..
25-Oct-2016 - http://ncldconference2016.dss.gov.au/ The National Centre for Longitudinal Data (NCLD) is convening the Longitudinal Data C..
What We Do
SCOA provides a credible and informed source of knowledge and advice on migrant and refugee settlement issues, settlement planning, service delivery and related policy and program matters. We undertake lobbying and advocacy activities to influence a range of government departments for more effective settlement policy and services.
SCOA’s advocacy is based on the following values:
- multicultural democracy
access and equity,
- social inclusion, and
- transparent, accountable, respectful and client-centered governance.
SCOA's strategic objectives:
SCOA recently completed a four year strategic plan, and we are currently undertaking an organisational review to help us to shape the next four years. We will be releasing this shortly.
In the meantime, you can read our SCOA Strategic Plan 2011-2014.
Read our Annual Reports:
- 2009-10 financial year SCOA Annual Report
- 2010-11 financial year SCOA Annual Report
- 2011-12 financial year SCOA Annual Report
- 2012-13 financial year SCOA Annual Report
- 2013-14 financial year SCOA Annual Report
- 2014-15 financial year SCOA Annual Report
- 2015-16 financial year SCOA Annual Report